• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The last day I spent fishing with Matt and a friend of his named Jeremy and boy did they school me.We caught alot of very nice crappies and some sunfish in the mix.Well I should say that they caught alot of both and I caught sunfish.I couldnt catch crappies for the life of me.This guy knows his panfish let me tell you.Matt-It was a real pleasure spending last night and today fishing and learning from you,and Jeremy,maybe we can hook up again,next time I promise Ill do better on those big crappies.

I had a great time fishing with you as well Tom. I would agree, the crappies were going crazy this morning! In all honesty, Jeremy and I must have landed 50-60 fish in about 2 hours today, of which several measured 13-inches and over. Tom sure did find the sunfish, maybe next time we can switch and you can catch the crappies grin.gif

Although I think you did catch some crappies lastnight wink.gif

If a fishing show would be in the works, maybe Tom could be the camera man! grin.gifgrin.gif

Only joking Tom.

Matt took my pictures but looks like he wouldnt post them as his crappies would look like my bait.We will let him have his day.

I had a great time this past Friday fishing with Tom and Matt. We really really found some nice crappies. Oh wait, Matt and I found some nice crappies, sorry Tom maybe some day. Matt really knew where those fish were and by 10 that Friday we had our limit. Thanks Matt cool.gif Tom I hope to fish with you again that was fun, maybe Feb, 12 and Tom try to crappies next time

There is always room for a F.M.er om my wheeler as long as he is not as big as me.Weight limit on those things. smile.gif

Oh yeah, Thanks a lot Tom for the rides. If it wasn't for you this weekend Matt and I would have been swimming back to shore with all the water on the ice. Anyways, I hope everything will freeze back up again. Can't wait till I can get back out.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Jetsky
      The mayflies are just starting in Frazier Bay.  We could see a few in the boat the last couple of days.  Then started seeing big trails on water yesterday and today.  I just got done cleaning 3 walleyes and they were full of them.
    • PSU
    • Mark1973
      Have the Mayflies started.  We are coming up end of July and trying to see what the time line for them are this year.  Not sure how the late ice out would effect the hatch.  Thanks in advanced.
    • MikeG3Boat
      67 degrees today in big bay. No fish today for me. 
    • Coleman
      Just an update, walleye are still hanging on the week edges.  I caught mine in 8-10FOW again.  Lost one that was 4-5lbs.  Best part, I have yet to use livebait this open water season.  Basically the same technique as last week.     Only issue is finding the weeds that hold the fish.  Same as last week, just looking on SI, finding small transitions between weed edge, soft/hard bottom ect.     Once you find them, then you can spot lock/talon down and cast at them.     And, as before all fish were released.  
    • MikeG3Boat
      I am with you. Can’t seem to find any walleye
    • smurfy
      i'll be headed up thursday afternoon. not sure if i'll fish much over the weekend, but if i do it'll be small lakes, lakes that i need to use a12 or 14 ft boat in the back of the truck kinda lake!!!!!👌 i have some projects around the cabin thats been on the honey doo list for some time i need to finish!!!!   come monday afternoon when everyone is headed home...it could be game on!!!!!!!   SO Kettle.......how are the skeeters????? are the deer and horseflies in full stride yet???? the n little ankle biting friggin flies??????
    • Patricialatina
      0 caught June 28, 2022 😭
    • Kettle
      Saturday and Sunday were tough days on the water, NW winds post cold front. Got better yesterday and today. Took a retired friend out today and sent him home with 4, should have been 6 but I was off my game. Water Temps around 70. Unfortunately can only fish Thursday as I have to work a few days, this weekend. Safe travels on the Independence weekend!
    • Caden132321
      Wasn’t quite sure how this week would turn out because of all the reviews but have had a blast and caught some awesome fish. Very weedy in most of the lake canoe out to less weedy area and fished around the weeds caught multiple 4  even heavier bass in a row definitely recommend it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.