• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Stuck in the Office??

Anybody else out there stuck in the office today? This is harder to sit through than a 70 degree day in June.

I feel your pain, brudda. It makes me want to fire up the Harley and go take over a small town...

I'm not stuck in the office but have been driving from work site to work site today and going past many lakes. It's almost drving me nuts going past them without going out and drilling holes. frown.gif

Hey Indy,

I'm working on my "office exit" as we speak.....

How sloppy and wet are the lakes looking??

Thanks, Chris

Doesn't it suck to be in the office, today!!! I just want to play hooky and go fishn! hahha! Have a good weekend everyone, tight lines and big fish, fish on!! cool.gif

Stopped by a few lakes to take a look while out and about today and the water is starting to pool.....Too many people on the lakes tomorrow drilling...going to need life jacket on while sitting on the bucket.....

I feel like I am slowly dieing today. I am thinking about faking a heart attack just so I can leave.

Hell no I am at home. It took foreve for clam to get my new tent for my 5600 so I didn't go fising. Its my B-day so I took the day off. and it is almost miller time!

I am leaving for a weekend on Mille Lacs in exactly 2 hours and 28 minutes.

Longs 2 1/2 hours of my life.

Quote:

Should of called in dead.
grin.gif

Or call in and tell them you got something in your eye and you just can't see going to work.

We call that anal gloucoma here at the office!!:) "I just can't see my a$$ making it in today" Lol!! Lakes are looking WET out there,was checking things out on lunch.