• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

*Lowered $$* Ice Fishing Equipment F/S - Clam Yukon, FL-8, Strikemaster 2000

1 Clam Yukon – 2 Person - $385 firm

1 Strikemaster 2000 8” w/ Soft case $225

1 Strikemaster 6” hand auger $20

1 Hondex FL-8 (built by Vexilar) $215

Misc fishing equipment (ask)

Don't like the prices.......let's discuss.

The Hondex is older but in very good condition with a 2 yr old battery. The Strikemaster has 1/2 a season & looks new. The Clam has 1-1/2 seasons with light wear and is in excellent condition.

Pick-up in Buffalo, MN (too heavy or cumbersome to ship).

I would also consider a partial trade towards a late model 5 to 10 hp 4-stroke outboard motor. I can be contacted at (763) 684-1682 after 6:00 PM or via my cell (763) 228-9029.

Thanks,

Hans

How about $240.00? Like new condition with the soft case (I'll even throw in a tank of gas).

How about $240.00? Like new condition with the soft case (I'll even throw in a tank of gas).

I'd sell the Yukon for $400. I also have a pair of uninstalled Clam ice anchor straps that go with.

Yes, I'll sell separately. I'm asking $225 and I'll include a charger if you need one. I'll take pictures tonight and email to you.

Thanks,

Hans

That is an awesome deal on the Strikemaster and Yukon. If I didn't own both of them already, I would probably snatch them up.