• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

CLAM 1060 Portable Shelter 10x6 SOLD} SOLD}

I have one for sale that I bought last month used at Madison Lake bait an tackle. no tears or rips,in real good shape. with new job wont have time to use it and need the room in my Van. I have only used it twice. asking $350.00 Live in south MPLS Uptown area, near Calhoun,LOI. contact me at PS looks like the 1060 on the Clam site grin.gif

Just got back from Kansas City for which I have to run down too every other night, and can only check email and show someone the 1060. The one I have is the same as the other one that just sold. Was told at the tackle shop the guy who traded it in for something smaller had only used it twice, and Ive only used twice.

Yes Ican do that on Saturday afternoon between 12 and 2:00 or so. Aric Im in Kansas City right now, But will be back intown in the morning, then have to get back down here tommorow night. If you go down to the bottom of page and go to page 5 you can see when I bought it off this sight. for 349.99 + tax 375.00