• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Willie

Hey Lindylittlejim. Im just wondering if that is you i have been seeing out on willie catching thoose slab crappies? I think I recognized you out there, if not oh well. friendly

I'v been seeing some action the last week or so on my way to work, How's the fishing, the last few years have been really slow, but when you get a crappie, they were big, they would fold in the pail.

Good Fishing, Getrdone... smirk.gif

ff- i fished Willie about a week and a half ago, with limited success size wise. caught about 20 craps, all were 5-7", except 2 were around 10" that were released. Also a few tiny perch and sunfish. Only time out there this year. Did your recognize me from my photo? just curious. I drive a old ford navy blue and gray with racing stickers plastered over the back window. Maybe see ya out somewhere.

Friendly Fisher, the guy that you seen catch the nice crappies did he drive a redish color dodge ram with a topper? If it was him then that is my uncle. He was out there catching alot of big ones and several times he did. I would go fish by him or he would tell me where he was getting them and then i would go there and i couldn't catch crap. There was a good bite going on out there but a lot of little ones. One of my buddies pulled up a 16" out there and thats no lie. Good luck fishing.

Actually I have not been fishing it, I have only seen the same group of guys out there for a good week. And I could tell by their paterns that they were catching and not fishing. I only guessed that it was lindylittlejim cause I remember from past posts in past winters that he frequents the lake. Plus lindy has been real quiet latley, fiqured it was cause he was pounding them. So it was nothing more than a guess on my part. By the way Outdoorsguy, you need to get a little closer to your uncle and maybe he will invite you along in his house out there. smile.gif

frindly fisher, I usually go with him fishing but these last few weeks i haven't been able to go with him because he has been going out there during the week so when i get off of work it is pretty much already dark. He works at 3M so he has days off during the week. But i have been going out there with him on the weekends and thats when i usually do good. For some reason my uncle has a horse shoe up his #$$, always catches fish. But i do go alot wiht him fishing. He calls me every time he finds the fish, which is cool. Maybe we will see you out there some time.