• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hows the ice doin?

Im from down in the cities but have a cabin on Elm Island Lake. i was wondering how the ice is doin on the lakes up there. Dont want to go all the way up there to find out theres really unsafe ice. Thanks

Rather quiet forum here. I was up on Dam lake two weekends ago and the ice was about 12 inches. I normally move around on a sled but this year i have been sticking with foot travel. I would guess the the ice is still around the same, as the weather really has not changed much. I plan on being up there again Saturday.

Fishing has been slow the two times i have been in the area.

Hope this gives you some idea.

HURL

was on fleming today, a solid 14 inches of ice here. just got wet from all the water on top of the ice form this warm weather.

and as a side note, they still are not biting around here, unless I am doing something wrong. lots of lookers, and not much takers.