• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

heading up on wednesday

nytelyter

as of right now i am planing on hitting the big lake on wed am i plan on going out of rocky reef's access and hope to be there about 7-730 for a day bite on perch and will be moving into shallows early afternoon for the evening run on eyes. anyone else gonna be up there? i will have the two way and will keep it on 7 no sub channel. if you are there chat me up or drop me a line if you are thinking about hittin the lake wed.... paul btw i answer to my nickname on the radio its pronounced ..... NIGHT LIGHTER.

'

nyt: I am headed up tomorrow afternoon with my son in law and his brother. Bringing lots of Pizza just in case. They don't get a chance to fish to much so I'll set up the camera and let them watch some re runs. Hopefully some fish. Good luck to you. Bill

if ya have a radio chat me up on 7 with no sub channel and i am now gonna head out from just north of eddys i have a buddy that has a shack out there and will base outof that if i need to said he had quite afew perch this past weekend so thats why the change good luck to you as well

The Stoneman will be making the trip tomorrow..Hows the ice on SW side or do I bring sled???

sounds like they are driveing trucka almost everywhere on the lake and i have read reports of 17 - 22 inches of ice i have the wheeler on the truck but dont think i will need it

was a nice day on the ice caught many perch all day long but only kept 8 that were all 9-10", chunky lil things tho. watched a walleye go back and forth between my two lines for about 45 minutes i threw about 7 different things at him and he wasnt likeing any of them.he just kept circleing and coming in and out could tell it was same fish. cause he was a scraggly lookin thing and had quite distinct markings on its sides. was pretty cool tho. .... oh fished in 21 fow soft desolate bottom. .... paul