• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Fish Supper Club

I stayed at one of their cabins for the ice series and the food and place was great. The owners donovan and his wife rhonda really take care of you while you stay there. the cabins were nice. I will be going back up there and with out a doubt staying with them again. The fishing was AWESOME except for the contest of course(murphys law) the walleye bight was very strong between 8-10am and 3:30 til 6pm at night we must have have caught 50 to 75 walleye in them time frames. i was in 30-22 feet of water using gold angel eyes and rocker minnow. Donovan is great resource for info on the lake and surrounding areas. I can not say enough good stuff about him and his wife, so if you have reservations there dont worry great food,great company at their resort. Hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

Thanks for the great report Mike. I will be heading up to Big Fish in a couple of days. Can't wait because it will be my first time staying there.