• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

winona area ice report.

plenty of ice on both lakes if you plan on walking, atv's might be a little sketchy, winona has about 6-8 inches while airport had around 6 or 7 last saturday as well, so i think you will be just fine

• 2 weeks later...

supposed to be in winona on thursday feb 9th to ice fish......is there any ice left in the area. mainly bartlet and airport??????

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get down there fishing last week? Just curious how the ice was. I'm looking to head down this weekend and meet up with a buddy or two. Thanks!

i was out on bartlett this weekend and there is plenty of ice (about 6-8) the fish were biting too. I took some friends out so i didnt get to do much fishin since i was helping them out. They all caught a ton of gills with a few keepers mixed in. However the three times i put a line down the hole i came up with 3 largemouth around the 19-20 inch mark. Fun to catch on 2 pound test line! Its been plenty cold out here and it looks like its going to stay that way so i think you'll be just fine... we dont have school tomorrow so i might go there, if i do ill let you know how we did

tim (ww)