• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where to bring a 4yr old??

I want to take my 4yr old fishing, but I want to make sure we at least get some bites to keep him busy...anybody have any info where there are so sunnies biting....i really don't care about size of fish I just want him to have some fun.

Where do you live? I can try to help suggest some lakes if you give me an idea where you would be living at. Don't want too long of a car ride to get the little one bored before you drill a hole.

Code-Man

How about lake 15 near Hawley or Labelle just north of Lake Park. Both lakes are easy to fish and are full of pan fish.

Labelle is a favorite of mine that I never seem to get to. I know it doesn't make sense.

I would try either Leif or one of the cormorant lakes. I believe it's Little Cormorant which's access is just off of 11 on the west side of the road. Haven't driven by lately but there is usually some panfish biting in the bay there.