• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hunters Point 1/21/06

Walterwontfalter

Spent the day Saturday out of Hunters Point. Good ice and only one small crack that looked pretty much frozen over again. Good roads and about 18" + of ice. Caught 7 keeper perch and several misses. One 17" walleye and one beautiful 29" hog walleye. great day with fair but somewhat slow action.

Fished out of Hunters on Saturday as well.Ended up with 17 quality perch and 1 fat 23inch eye.Alot of fish coming in to look,wouldnt touch a minnow .By throwing a barage of different lures some tipped with waxies and some plain the fish bit steady.Aggresive jigging made a world of difference..

Hey guys,

Good reports. I was out of Hunters Point as well and was not so fortunite. We tried out from the point and marked alot of fish, jigged hard, but no takers. Then we went out to 3 mile reef, missed a couple, and caught a beautiful pout. smirk.gif

Good reports all around. Me and my dad went up friday out of hunters point and limited out friday and saturday in jumbo perch. Our smallest perch was probably 10 inches and our biggest was 13 1/2 inches. We hammered them. We also caught three 17 inch walleye. We are going back in the next weeks for sure