• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This is a shot in the dark but I was wondering if someone may have possibly found a small tackle box on Rays lake recently. Its a 5 slot little tackle box with a bunch of small panfish/crappie jigs and hooks and sinkers in it. Any info would be greatly appreciated....and possibly a reward of some sort. Last seen on Friday night and was near the deep hole on Rays. Thanks again.

I THINK A BUDDY OF MINE FOUND YOUR TACKLE BOX SATURDAY MORNING. HE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO RETURN IT TO YOU JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR INFO.

PDOGG---Thanks alot for responding to this.....greatly appreciated. Tell your buddy that I can meet him where ever and whenever it is most convienent for him. You can get back to me here or email me then I can give you my cell phone and all that. Well thanks again and tell your buddy thanks too.

you can email me at [email protected]

c h a d r a t 8 3 @ h o t m a i l . (Contact US Regarding This Word)

Browning,

You may want to bring a hired hand out with you fishing from here on out. Didnt you loose a pole to your house last year as well that showed back up?

wink.gifjk

Jt---Hey now....a friend of mine borrowed my house when the poles got lost. But yes at times I can be very forgetful. Well I appreciate the honesty and help of the FMr's here.

Quote:

Jt---Hey now....a friend of mine borrowed my house when the poles got lost. But yes at times I can be very forgetful. Well I appreciate the honesty and help of the FMr's here.

FORGETFUL: Getting out on the slough, setting the decoys out, drinking coffee waiting for the sun to come up. Sun is near, time to load the gun. My gun, where the hull is my gun? Umm it is safe and sound at home. Dammit anyway! Been there done that. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Duckslayer....... laugh.gif

That was funny !!!!!!!!! Makes me feel better about forgetful now..... grin.gif

PDOGG---I just met up with your buddy and he returned my tackle box. I would have gotten him a 12 pack but I think have some beer in work van wouldnt be a good idea. Well tell your buddy thanks again and maybe I'll see you guys out there.

-Chad

Quote:

Duckslayer.......
laugh.gif

That was funny !!!!!!!!! Makes me feel better about forgetful now.....
grin.gif

Looking back on it now it's funny but having to paddle against the wind all the way across the lake to get back home without ever hunting was not all that funny! Oh well, something to tell the grandkids some day. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo