• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fins for Skins tourney-Anoka

HawgTide

I received my Entry Form for this years tourney. Who else?

Date is July 8th. Is the CR Dam issue going to be fixed in time this year?

Supposedly the dam is fixed. tongue.gifconfused.gifsmirk.gif , but I can show show you about 500 residents that would say "I'll believe it when I see it"

I received mine yesterday. It will be in the mail by Monday.

Kevin, the wedding is done by what, 7:00PM? You can make it. Are you not the defending champ? How couldn't you be there?

I'm in.....Kevin got big fish and finished second. Bassin won it, But I think Kevin got more money then first did...lol

5th Place...More $$$ than 2nd place (our Dave Genz) / Heaviest big fish ever weighed. It had a dime sized black mark behind the dorsal fin. ...not that I'm keeping track... wink.gif

I am out of this one.... We'll be in Canada on our big ole' vacation catching smallies and muskies... grin.gif So BLB may be looking foir a ride 36_1_10.gif

Hey BLB looks just like you!!!

Is this gonna be open or are they just offering to the people signed up last year? Anybody know where I can get info for this?

CAZ may be lookn' for a partner. The boy can put some fish in da boat. My guess is, by then he should have a few bumps & bruises on his LoPro (thus not be so anal if ya whack it with a bait) grin.gif. Heck, he might even put it in the river smile.gif

RR, you have to go to the Anoka Legion to get a form to sign up if it wasn't mailed to you, or you can probably call and they might send you one.

What Jack at Actions Fishing told me, That if you were in last year, You are granted a spot this year ( if you pay ). So I dont know if theres any opening. Thank god they are going to redraw numbers.... grin.gif

If you park one of those RP's at my house I'll pick you up at the airport. smile.gifsmile.gif

I'm thinkn' of driving up July 4th. Flying down to St Louis July 6th. Wedding on the 7th, flying out that night, Tourney Sunday AM. grin.gif

Also, I've got a customer that has a company jet (the kind that flys up high). He ghets it serviced in St Coud. He has told me to csll if I need a lift....Man wouldn't that be cool!!!

I sure wish the DNR would open the stretch up at least to Elk River (well only for that day!). It would be nice to spread out a little more. smirk.gif

We shall see when we have an informal get together in the area...

Wooohahahahaa tongue.gif

The tourney group had their chance to have the reg all the way down to Coon Rapids with an exemption from the regs for the tourney day..... but no one brought that little tidbit up during the big kybosh of the reg extension in 2000??? SO long story short.... I wouldn't count on a one day exemption for any tourney. If I was the person making decisions......of course. 36_1_65.gif

Yeah, RR we'll have to see if your story holds up WHEN we have a little informal deally in "your" area.... grin.gif

Smallie Hawgin, Was that you at the Monti landing around 1:00?, If so, how did you do ?. We caught around 50+ in about 3 hours....No real big pigs, But still a wonderful day on the river.( but they all are ) grin.gif

Jipper... Yup! BLB and I fished downstream. Nice to catch fish on Jan 26th. Didn't do as well as y'all, but we caught our fare share. Did you notice the water temps dropping??? Hmmm? confused.gif

We went up by the power plant and then drifted down stream to the power lines... Saw three people wadding and casting... Just wonderful to fish out of a boat...