• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LMS 332c

bnbrk94

Question

I am thinking of getting this graph for my lund pro v tiller. the boat has a elctronics compartment so i cant get the new one with the internal antenna. anybodys thoughts on this graph would be appreciated. thanks.

12 answers to this question

I really like mine. Was a little afraid the screen would be to small but is actually very bright and easy to read.

Very good unit at a great price. I wish the screen was a little larger but I didn't have the extra 1500 bucks to spend to get a 111 or 104. It's been flawless for me.

I have a LMS 337 DF pretty close to the 332 and I think you will be very happy…

Go to the lowrance website and download an emulator. This allows you to play with it before you buy. The program downloads an actual 332c program onto your PC. Complete with the actual face of the depth finder and the buttons you need to push on the real thing.

I highly recommend it. It is a little pricey but it is great value. Love the colour GPS and Sonor. Cannot imagine doing big water without the GPS.

Unless of course you wanna go for larger units with larger screens or 2 separate units of sonor and GPS and these would go way about USd1000.

Got it, like it a lot. I have used it in split screen and it's fine, but I also have an x102c by my 332c and usually use the 332c for gps only and backup sonar.

can someone explain the difference with the lms334,337,339 i was looking at them online and noticed that the 339 has a 50/200 khz transducer and a little more power. what does the 50/200 do that the 200 doesn't?

I believe that the LMS 334 is going to have an internal antenna, so you don't have to run the wires around the boat! I talked to the Lowrance rep at the boat show and he said it would be available in 4-6 weeks. Other than the antenna, it's the same thing as the 332c, same price $650.

LMS332c vs. x-19? I'm gettting a new boat this spring and it has a spot in the dash for a locator. I already have an x-19, but that unit won't fit in the dash. They would have to put it on a Ram mount. My question is, do I keep the x-19 or put the 332c in the dash?

Keep the X-19. I really think the larger screens are nicer. If you run a split screen (GPS & Sonar) That bigger screen is a lot nicer than a regular sized screen. If you store waypoints on a MMC card and use a mapping chip, like LakeMaster, having the two card slots instead of one is nice.

I have a LCX-15mt and I love it. For me the bigger screen is the way to go.

I think the 332c has better resolution (ie. more vertical pixels) than the x-19. This will draw a better display and give more accurate/precise information.