• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Brainerd Jaycees Fishing Contest...

Hey all! Anyone else heading up for the weekend to attend?? A couple friends from SD and one from Rochester and I will be meeting up tomorrow night for the festivities. If any of you FMer's will be there and want to hook up for a cocktail or two reply to this post and I can fire an email as to where we'll be at and such. Have a good weekend and good luck!

Looking forward to it.

Never thought I would try for 100th place, but I'm going to give it a go this weekend.

I just got back from Gander and Scheels. I needed some last minute lures before I head up. This will be my first Extravaganza. We plan on staying up there Saturday night and checking out some the bars in the Nisswa or Crosslake areas.

good luck everybody

I hope you have heard that they move the tourney to Round Lake. That is what the Outdoor News said any way. The artical is on page 5 in the mixed bag section. They also said there is still a chance it could be post postponed. Just wanted to let you know in case you haven't heard anything yet.

loebs,

Its funny how we think alike. I'll sure like to be rolling off Round in Ford style

Holmer, I may need to borrow some cash to pay the sales tax on my new rig.