• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Started near the beach area caught some small gills. Punched alot of holes and marked some fish on the bottom but not takers. Moved out in front of the lagoons. Had one right away come of the bottom to nail my jigging spoon but popped off half ways up, felt like a heavy fish. Marked more off the bottom on the breakline but no biters. Ice was about 10 inches in most spots. Hope it picks up soon....

Same here. Tried the lake near the beach. Very small sunfish. Many hours spent moving from 10-18' of water. Looking for any large perch. Must have move out of the lake.

I went out on best point in 34ft of water and I was catching some big perch and some cappies about 10ft off the bottom