• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vacation!

Just got on line. In the Maya Riviera area of Mexico, South of Cancun! Good time so far!

Getting the shakes after not being on the internet for a few days??

Just to make you happy, we're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow today.

I to last year was in Mexico. I hope you are going to rent a boat a do some deep sea fishing. We did and it was great,my wife caught fish I just sat back and had a few corona's. I'm trying to talk her in to going back, what a great time.

have fun and

have a shot for me!!!

Black, you bet after not being able to check on things on a regular basis I feel left out. Have not done any fishing but we did rent a couple of Harley Davidson Motorcycles and took a day for cruising. That was great too. Gonna work on the tan for the next couple of days and then back on Sat. I have not seen the weather but I hope the ice got a little thicker since we left? Gotta go for now, I hear a couple dozen "cold drinks" calling. Later. cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My turn, I'm heading too florida for the next two weeks, going to try some bass fishing in the everglades for a few days and then head down to the keys for a week of beech buming and drinking. I hope the lakes are open by the time I come home, I'm sick of winter. wink.gif

Good for you! Gonna do some diving in the Key's? I did some snorkeling a long time ago in a State Park area around Key Largo. It was pretty cool. Have a good time and we'll keep the lake under control for ya while you are gone. I spent the night on the lake and got in at 5 this morning to come to work and it was pretty slow! If ya get a chance log on and let us know how it's going. Oh yeah, have a cold one for us back here! cool.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Got back yesterday, this weather sucks. The fishing was great in the everglades, a little diferent than I'm used to, When you hook a fish you have the added twist of landing it befor an alligator gets it. When you start fishing the gators start moving in, when they get too thick you move to a new spot. In the Keys we did alot of snorkeling cought some lobster and cooked them on the grill, It was great! cool.gif If I can get my winter skin back I might see you on the lake. wink.gif

Good to hear you made it back. I'm going to try to get up next week. Got a brand new 650 Brute Force Kawi and I haven't used it hardly at all. Let's start the Ice Out predictions. I say March 28.

Glad to hear ya made it back ok! I don't know if I'll venture out to the fish house this weekend or not. I left the pilot light and one burner on but it's only propane right! laugh.gif Fishing has been pretty slow. I would have moved back to where I started but Ive been too lazy!! Yup, think I might just "watch" the fishing out the front window until it warms up. Then I'm gonna head in and look for the "PIG"!! blush.gif

• 2 weeks later...