• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Prepare to DROOL, SLOBBER, and CRY

Cooter

Quote:

The flatlander couldn't even find a tree to take the picture by????

Maybe it was shot in the field?

GINORMOUS MONSTEROUS MEGA BUCK OF THE YEAR!!! Look at the tine height and symmetry. Its gotta go 210" doesn't it? I'd like to hear some more on it...

What a cow! I am willing to bet he will gross over 200 for sure. Looks like a few deductions though if scored as a typical. Very impressive deer for sure!

There is no bout adout it, that buck would be gracing my den wall! What a gorgeous deer! The Gods of hunting were sure smiling on him that day! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

There is talk it may be the new record typical, I'm gonna guess those deductions from the left side will prevent that from happening. Boy if the left side matched the right...holy smokes. Still incredible whatever the score ends up being.

I've always measured deer on the richter scale instead of by P&Y inches & deductions. That one's a 9.0 earthquake. Look out for the tsunami! Yowwwwsaah!!! What a deer!

Awesome animal! Definitely would have raised my brows. Gonna be tough to beat the record, It is definitely a WOW! can't immagine watching him out of range for an hour.

Quote:

Awesome animal! Definitely would have raised my brows. Gonna be tough to beat the record, It is definitely a WOW! can't immagine watching him out of range for an hour.

You should pass on him so he could grow up and reach his potential... laugh.gif

That has been floating around for over a year. I got it last winter.

The title was possible new world record. Yep it is a monster, but not a world record. it scored around 175"

I would not pass him up!

Those deductions must have really killed the score - I still would have guessed better than 175 net.

Yepper. A deer shot 5 years ago.

kansasbuck1oi.jpg

Its on Boone and Crocketts website as you can see from the header in my pic.

Very impressive, even though its a 5 year old kill.