• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

minnie belle

Heading out to Minnie belle this weekend, how is the ice, is anyone doing good? where do the crappies usually sit

Quote:

Heading out to Minnie belle this weekend, how is the ice, is anyone doing good? where do the crappies usually sit

To answer your ?'s:

1. Havent been out to check the ice, but am guessing 7-10 inches, possibly spotty.

2.I am fine, thanks.

3.In the lake grin.gif

Glad to hear that little medical "Problem" worked out well for ya laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif,

actually, I was really hoping for ice depth and figuring maybe a nudge in the right direction. I haven't seen a response like that before, I usually say right in the corner of the mouth

I'd love to know where to fish Minnie Belle in the winter. I can just about always catch fish in that lake during the summer but can't even mark a fish in the winter. Quite a Jekyl and Hyde, at least for me.

I have only fished this lake a couple times, but, there is a deep hole just off from the landing that would have to suspend fish during the evening, of course, my brother's in laws live on that lake and his brother in law does pretty good in the 12-15 foot range all day long. So, my best advice is I don't know?! confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Well, I bought a camera friday night and used it on saturday, man were there a ton of little perch everywhere we fished. Caught one decent northern, and saw a few walleyes up by the point on the north side. That weed line definately stops at 17 feet, everything inside of 17' was chock full of weeds, 18" and deeper was clear........

needless to say, the wind kept us from moving around the corner, I couldn't even get my voyager set up when the wind was blowing......