• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Long Lake- Longville

Anyone fish the south end of Long Lake recently? During the summer we get a good variety of panfish & the occational northern, but haven't been up during winter. Thanks, Greg

If your talking about the Long just north of the airport, I recently talk to the lady who owns the first resort on Farenholtz Rd, and she told me that there hasn't been anyone out on the south end that she has seen. I have fished that lake since I was to small to fish in the summer, but I haven't tried it through the ice before. I think it would be a hard lake to learn through the ice. There are alot of spots to try.

Good luck if ya go!

yup that's the one, we are just north of Deer Trail resort.

Just out from our dock it drops off to around 40 ft (according to lake maps) and there is quite a bit of weeds down there. Thanks for the info, I'll let you know if we get up there.