• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone catchin anything on Frances lately? Will be out Saturday and sunday this weekend and probably will move around on the east end alittle bit and see what I can find. What time are people catching fish at? dawn/dusk?

a guy i work with said that people are just out there to be fishing. he went out there last weekend and didnt catch anything all day

Best bet is get alot of shiners the small pike run crazy in this lake for the winter. Too much summer recreation really stirs the lake up, but usually gives up a few good slimers for pickling or eating. Nothing real big in size though.

Mjmader been trolling your local lake lately. Been out there a few times but can not brag about much action.

I fished the bay on the east end of Frances last Saturday (posted my results on here). I was catching small sunnies as fast as I could bait my hook for most of the day, and got a few crappies as well. I also got a 14" largemouth and a 16" Northern. I did keep nine 7" sunnies to eat, along with the crappies, so I would say it is worth getting out there. The people around me were catching a lot of fish, too. I had never fished it before, but I will think about it again.

Was able to pick up a few gills in 4-7 ft of water sight fishing. Very light bite. Most were small but kept about 10 that were 7-9 inches. West end was better for me as the deeper fish wouldnt bite.