• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can anyone give me a head start on where I should be looking for a place to stay this spring? We are looking at the weekend after opener. I believe we would be on the east end of the lake. Is there a resort that has an American plan on that end of the lake. We are first timers on V but we can get to most parts of the lake with our electronics. Look for ward to your suggestions! smile.gif

Shorts

Many, many places to stay to fit every budget an style of vacation.

Suff the web for the lake vermilion or lake vermilion resorts web pages and have fun shoping around.

grin.gif

No fish by my docks, EVER!

blush.gif

Tom

Hey shorts...Tom was right many good places to stay on East End...if you could be a little more specific about kind of resort your looking for...we can give you a few ideas...and Tom was right...no fish by his dock...ever... grin.gif

.lots of decent places..dont know of any with american plan.bayview may have the plan..not suregood luck in your search.