• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

deepdiver

I found your phone this morning.... must have been a rough night for you.... anyways Kent has it now so youll have to get it from him

Tom Linderholm

Thanks DD, I was wondering what may of happened to it. I remembered using it at Porters house and then after that it disappeared.

Northlander

Pie Eye! grin.gifblush.gif Must have been a rough night of Fooseball and shuffleboard. grin.gif

Tom Linderholm

No it was just a typical Vikings/Packers type of night at Shultz. Steve did you get my message? You jumping in league this year Steve? I need another team to punish. shocked.gif

Northlander

Why dont you quit chasing Rock Bass and join the Walleye league? Your boat is better suited for it now anyways.

Besides the only reason you finished as good as you did in league this year is Kent and I picked up all your points when you were out of town! grin.gif You cant deny it man. tongue.gif

Quickstrike

Cheffrey, i'll be home until 11:30 tommorrow am if you want to stop by and grab your phone, call me at and we can figure something out. i'm leaving for WI, but pie eye should be around until thurs am sometime.

Quickstrike

steve, now that i've seen your competative side i agree with cheffrey that you need to jump into league again next year. there isn't a walleye league this year so it's either bass or multi.

Northlander

What no Walleye League? What happened with that? Oh well I guess I better just do like I used to and just go FISHEN.

I cant waste my time chasing perch, rockies and catfish no more. confused.gif

I'llTakeWhatiCanGet

How'd you lose your phone in the front yard??? Its a pretty easy walk to the curb where the taxi was waiting. Did it slip through wet fingers perhaps? grin.gif

Tom Linderholm

Whoa! Thats uncalled for Porter. Next time you sleep upside down in a chair you better make sure the door is locked cool.gif

I'llTakeWhatiCanGet

What's a little bit of that between friends smirk.gif Any chance you might be able to hit the ice on sunday? I'm heading out of town today, but I'll probably be back in time for an evening fish on sunday. Don't eat too much turkey...

Tom Linderholm

Eat too much Turkey? Heck by the time I am done up here at the lodge I won't want to see turkey for at least 6 months. 180 LBS of birds going in at 3am tommorrow. SHould be qute a feast.

I fully plan on being on the ice on Sunday. I am hoping to get on FL near where we did good last early season. Probably be an all day event for me. Kents dropping my phone off at my house today so when you are heading back up give me a ring.