• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Explain your name...

Bobby Bass

It's kinda like beer goggles when you've had one too many beers. Except this is what you get when you catch alot of walleyes. Best day so far is 56 for me, and for my brother-in-law, 98. That totals 154 walleye in one day. That'll give anyone...wallyeyes.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bobby Bass

• PierBridge

• sachem longrifle

• pascooter94

i think that my name pretty much explains itself. i actually only started hunting and fishing a few years ago even though i lived in a hunting/fishing rich area of south dakota! i have to give thanks to my roommates for getting me hooked on the outdoors and all that it has to offer because i have had nothing but great experiences hunting and fishing in good ole SD!

When I first started to grow out my go-tee, my friends got a kick out of how dark copper red in color it was compared to the strawberry blonde color that my hair on my head is. The nickname really stuck after we celebrated national Pirate's Day one year by giving each other pirate names and speaking like pirates for the whole day. Arrr!