• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD Skidsteer loader mounted snow plow for sale SOLD

For sale a 8ft Fisher sow plow installed on a skidsteer loader (Bobcat) mount. New hoses and fittings. Has 2 solid wings which makes it a little above 9ft wide.

Heavy duty construction, you won't be disappointed.

Price at $ 850.00

Snowplow1sm.jpg

Snowplow2sm.jpg

Val

Checking to see if you got my 2 emails in the last few days regarding the fish house for sale and if you still have it?

Plese send pics and let me know if u got my emails. Send to

[email protected] You will have to replace the"$$" with "ss".

Thank You

Brent

Valv...What's the weight rating of the machine that the snowplow is coming off of? Does operation require auxillary hydraulics or just the standard 2 coupler connection? Do the current couplers happen to be the flush faced variety?

I show it on my John Deere 7775, capacity 2300lbs, owner had a '01 Bobcat 873.

It uses the 2 coupler connection, no need for auxiliary, and the couplers need to be the flushed face, but BEWARE there's two kinds of them and (I have the opposite), I bought them new and cost me a whooping $ 91.00 with tax.....

If you send me an email I will send larger pics.

Thanks

Yeah those couplers are pricey.

I think it might be too much plow for my 751. If you happen to run across something in the 6-7 ft range i'd be all over it.

I don't think it's too much for it, yours has 1250lbs lift and plow is much lighter than that, if you get something smaller it will fall apart sooner, you need it to be well built.

Where are you located ?

I sell heavy equipment and skid steers and the plow would be just fine for any skid steer that has the universal back plate. It doesn't have to lift it just has to push, and would work just fine. I would be able to help an fm'er out if you need couplers, let me know and i will save you some $$.

Yes I did, and I just replied, but your address returns undeliverable.

while talking to mx.paulbunyan.net.:

>>> DATA

<<< 550 5.0.0 <[email protected]>... Address is not valid at this domain

550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown

<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

• 3 weeks later...

yeah yeah rub it in grin.gif it wont be over in wis for a couple of hours and im ancy as all heck. sure dont want to be in school this time of year

• 2 weeks later...