• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Something fishy is going on here.

Ok, I have a challenge for you. Find two trophy fish recently posted on this forum. Now show me something that distinctivly seperates them.

What I'm saying is both fish are the same length, same weight and funny, same bloody sore near the tail.

When do I get to catch it wink.gif

dtro comes through with the eagle eyes!!

Jim W. & WWG caught the same fish. Unless, there is a contagious disease affecting 10lb walleyes in which a small red scar appears on the left side near the tail.

dtro- When you do catch it, hold the fish with the other side to the camera. No one will no the difference! wink.gif

Uh OH!

You caught me! I have had that walleye on a leash all fall! grin.gif

Seriously though. It is the same fish. Both fish were caught in the same area a few weeks apart.

I just pulled up the original photos and found a "wart" just above the anus and some more on the tail.

Incredible!!

Good eye,

That is a great example that Catch & Release really works. Especially for the bigguns. So I guess it's our turn to catch her now. If it wasn't for this work thing I'd be out chasing her right now.

Later

Maybe that's the only 10 pounder in the river. She's still there though. She spit out about a 6 or 7 inch channel cat the night I caught her. I don't think she's having any problem with her appetite. She'll be 11 or 12 the next time she's caught.

Lets see the two photos side by side once. I can't tell from the other one of Jim's.

Maybe this fish is the same one I caught last May at 9# ooo.gif

Well, thats a great argument for releasing a ten pound walleye...Two big smiles instead of only one! Who's next? grin.gif

If you would have cut the date out of the bottom picture you might have been able to get away with saying you caught the fish to.