• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The culprit

bopscott

Question

Just an update. I went over to RJ on my lunch break and had one of their boat guys look and the left front bolt on shackle on the spring either shattered out or was not put on properly. This bolt on the front goes through a eye in the J of the spring and the mechanic said he had only seen that one other time on a Ranger set-up where at the factory they had not properly secured things but the Ranger trailers have a different set-up than Karavan's. I gues it will go back to who put that trailer together. Valv did you say I would possibly get full replacement (Meaning a new 2004 or 05 Lund with trailer and set-up? Thanks smile.giflaugh.gif

1 answer to this question

bopscott try not to open differen threads on same subjects, we gets lost about what's going on, it's easier to follow main thread with all the replies.

Anyway I am not an insurance adjuster, but so far I've seen many boats like yours being salvaged for less damage.

As I stated insurance will pay for your boat and trailer, I don't know about motor, and if it's convenient to keep or let it go too.