• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MMC Card ?

Snag

Question

Does the $99 card include 1 foot contours of Tonka or Mille Lacs? If it doesn't, is there another card you can purchase. I'll be using it in a Lowrance H20 and a 332-C.

6 answers to this question

I think the card in my H2O is an SD card, it is the smaller one...same one that can fit in a digital camera.

As far as the $99 card...you may be thinking of the LakeMaster Pro chip. It has 1 foot contours of both Mille Lacs and Minnetonka.

They are really accurate. The LakeMaster chip does have 2 of the 59 high detailed maps. 268 Minnesota lakes have detailed shorelines (Per the Lowance web site).

I did look at other chips for my H2O, but the LakeMaster had the detail that I wanted. I've got a $15 paper map of Mille Lacs and my H2O/LakeMaster chip show much more detail than the paper map. My GPS even shows flats and reefs that are not on my paper map.

Navionics Premium has the one foot contours of Mille, Winnie, Big Stone, Tonka. Also many other lakes with 3ft. 199.99 best thing I ever bought.

Would the lakemaster chip for the h-20 work in the 332-c?Burl.

Many more than 200. Go to the navionics web site for a complete list. Prem. North is the one. This also has Rivers like Pool 4 in High def. and also LOW.