• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Training Birds

jbdragon17

Does anyone have any info as to where to purchase some Pigeons or Qual for training bird dogs?

most game farms have birds. mn. horse and hunt is a good bet, they are located south of prior lake on county rd. 8

Blackdog, I am also in need of some birds for my new pup.....

my email is [email protected] if you might be able to point me in the right direction!!! It would be appreciated if you know of someone in the cities.

If you're in Ramsey, check with Armstrong Ranch where Game Fair is held. Also, the game farm just south of Princeton sells LOTS of birds to LOTS of different places. Not sure what all they may have, but it's worth a call.

The game farm just south of princeton is Rum River pheasant club, its a great place to train dogs. My father and I always bring our dogs there for a warm up prior to the season opener. Plus they have some real small fields next to the lodge that would work great, i recommend you check it out.