• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trap near Cologne

Reef Runner

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a place to shoot trap near Cologne Mn? I have never been to a range. I only seem to be able to shoot a birds. I just thought I could tune up my aim before season.

There is a trap range in Lester Prairie which is maybe 20 miles away. The trap range is on County Road 1 just south of Lester Prairie if I'm not mistaken.

If you come out to Lester on Wed. night there is league going on but you can just tell the boys at the counter that you want to get in on a practice round. League only goes on for a couple more weeks and then I don't know when they have people around. Gopher Campfire N. of Hutch has sporting clays on Mon. nights. Watertown rod and gun club has trap as well but I don't know when they have it.