• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dang it! I made it to Iowa & had to return to Monti...

Kevin Turner

I just got into IA and the call came: KT are you still in town? My wife wants to ride in your RP and possibly place an order.

BUMMER!! I'll have to turn around and miss the 100 degree temps forcast for home. So here I am; stuck in 74 degree temps, smallies jumping out my camper window, and my boat bobbing gently in the rising river. Geeze, could it get any worse? Yes, one of are fellow rodeo participants (Kurt Grupa & family) wants to meet at the River Inn Saloon tonight to order a new boat. I can only hope it gets worse wink.gif.

Hope to see some of you on the river this weekend, Kevin

Time for a Challenge! How long can we keep KT in town. Everyone who was dreaming of buying a RP, show up at the Saloon tonite and buy KT a few rounds, and maybe the price will go down!!! Hee Hee....So, what time will you be on the Iowa border tomorrow.

So much for Sherry's "as long as he's home by Saturday" rule!

I'll see you tomorrow if your still around. I'll be out there bright and early.

I'm in a deep depression at the moment. I was about to drive up to St. Cloud and buy Dirtydogs boat, but it looks to have been sold. confused.gif

My loss is RP's gain it's starting to look like. KT, looks like I will be ordering a boat this winter, that's after I sign my life away with the bank. I'm still kicking myself bigtime in the tail for not buying that used LOPRO this Spring. Could things get any worse tongue.gif

I'm at Culvers (man I like this place). I've got a tourney in Souix City next weekend so, I'll just head there from here. Mamas gonna meet me there. Till then I'll hafta tuff it out wink.gif.

HT, What nite do you want to hook up?

Alvinmack, I'll have a '04 176 LP ($18K) available soon.

Alvinmack, one day you will thank that guy who beat you to that boat wink.gif I'm sure it was a great boat, but there are river boats and then there are RiverPro's. I don't own one, but I own a river boat (with the same engine) and believe me, there is a HUGE difference in performance.

KT, I should know tomorrow what evening is good. I'll give you a shout.