• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Independance

Was wondering whats going on out there. ANd what people are using. was thinking of going out there saturday and sunday

thanks Jason

Tried trolling cranks about 14 feet both saturday and tuesday. Caught a couple on saturday, nothing on tuesday (actually no eyes or pike but some really nice crappie on tuesday)

caught couple of walleye of crappies? Also where should i be fishing for walleye at this time of the year out there?

Thanks

couple walleye (small)on saturday and a couple nice pike.

I tried between 16 feet and 12 feet most of the time because the weedline is so shallow on that lake but I'm guessing I Should have been a little deeper

went out for three hours on saturday morning. We caught only three perch. . nothign really worked or walleye , i tried jigs and a minnow, trolling with a crawler harrness nothign seamed to work. but thanks for everything..

Jason