Jump to content
  • GUESTS

    If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Here is A 2 1/2 pound pig from the other night at a local lake


Recommended Posts

Nice one, man. I was out yesterday and hooked into 5-15 inchers and one nice 17 incher. All landed arly afternoon with my fly-rod and a top-water-popper. It was a nice afternoon and seeing your fish put me back there today!

Keep-on-a-fishin'

j

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice fish Teng! Is that a new boat I see too? Did you get that Tracker?

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey webwarrior, were you out on Bald Eagle last Friday afternoon(8/12)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Matt! Yup, I finally got the new tracker grin.gif

Quote:

Nice fish Teng! Is that a new boat I see too? Did you get that Tracker?

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I chatted with you briefly while my buddy was parking his truck and you and your wife were in for a "pit stop". Any luck other than the small northern? I was skunked and my buddy caught a couple of bass in about 3 hours or so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh yes! I remember you.. haha..

No, we didn't have much luck after that. I caught a small northern and my wife caught a crappie. That was about it. It was a slowwwwww day that day. I usually do pretty well but it just wasn't a day to be had I guess.. Well, atleast your buddy caught a few grin.gif

Quote:

I chatted with you briefly while my buddy was parking his truck and you and your wife were in for a "pit stop". Any luck other than the small northern? I was skunked and my buddy caught a couple of bass in about 3 hours or so.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

W-warrior, you should have gotten the red tracker so you would have a pair of shorts and a shirt to match it smile.gif

How are you liking the new rig? How fast does that 60 get her going? I have the PT185 with a 90 and my speedo says she does 44.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like the new rig alot... Its roomy for my purposes grin.gif

I've gotten it to 32mph fully loaded and with 2 people on the boat. grin.gif

Quote:

W-warrior, you should have gotten the red tracker so you would have a pair of shorts and a shirt to match it
smile.gif

How are you liking the new rig? How fast does that 60 get her going? I have the PT185 with a 90 and my speedo says she does 44.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I could only afford to go with the 60hp on it. grin.gif So thats what I have. Its not the fastest boat but its a boat I can call my own grin.gif

Quote:

What motor do you have on it?

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing wrong with the 60, it will still get up and go. You have the Pro Team 175 right? I believe it can only handle a 75 at max anyway...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Webwarrior-

I must say that I like the color of your shirt, considering I'm the one that designed it. What team were you playing with?

And also, nice boat and nice fish!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, I must have missed the pic you posted of it. I know which one you're talking about though, it's a sharp looking boat!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol.. you designed my Soccer Blast champ shirt? grin.gif I play with Turf Smurfs awhile back but don't have a team anymore grin.gif

Quote:

Webwarrior-

I must say that I like the color of your shirt, considering I'm the one that designed it. What team were you playing with?

And also, nice boat and nice fish!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've put out a lot of SB Champ Tshirts over the last few years and its cool to see them around. Very familiar with that team. If you are ever looking for an indoor team (or even a fall outdoor), I always have teams looking. Let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Goalies are always in the need! I'm sure I'll run across a team looking in the next couple weeks. I'll shoot you an email if I do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.