• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dam project in Crookston

Was down by the hospital today after working for a while and noticed that the cranes and dozers are once again down working on the (Contact US Regarding This Word) project. Perhaps a little publicity was what we needed for them to actually finish the project. Noticed that some of the big clumps of rebar was removed and no longer sticking up like it was before. Rusty, did you notice anything after I talked to you today?

IHRS

How's the fishin' IHRS?? smirk.gif

Once again, thanks for those pictures. I got my film back and your photos turned out better than mine.

I went out there this morning from 0800 to 1200, boated 4 fish over 12-15# before 1030. Missed several more big below the boat. Mornings are the ticket right now.

The backhoes were working like gang busters today, I was anchored about 100 feet away while they were in the water, did not even bother the fish. That supprized me.

The bigguns are still on the feed. Hmmm....

Wish I lived a little closer.

Go get 'em!

Well I'm not too sure who I was supposed to contact about that word but if I can find out I surely will!! I suppose it doesn't matter that you are actually talking about a true rock dam. Or did I put the N in front of it. OOPS didn't mean to do that.

Fishing has been non existant since I have been either working or out of town. Glad the pics worked out for you and since I couldn't hook into one of the piggies I guess it was my job to take the pics.

Jason