• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

headin up this weekend for some skies, just wondering how people have been doing, not looking for spots to fish, but possible patterns, and if there is any bloom on the lake right now

Fished Muskys for two days last week. The weather was very stable so bucktails and topwater baits moved fish. Fish were moving on reef and weeds. The low light periods, especially the evening was the best. Other Musky guys fished all day and saw fish even in the bright sun. We had our chances but we couldn't close the deals.

thanks lawman for the quick response, plan on fishing all three days, all day long, hope to pop a few

I cant believe this lake!!! The muskies are crazy but they are smart. They are so much bigger then the skies around the detroit lakes area. They are just so FAT!!!

Stayed up there from July 22-30 and the weather was terrible. We fished for muskies about a total of 10 hours and saw 40-50 fish and I caught a 44.5 incher and the guy I was with caught a 32 and a 37.5!!! We had at least one follow every where we went.

Saw a lot of fish in that 53-55 inch range. Those fish would just come up to the boat and see what was going on then slowly swim away. ITS NUTS!!!

Anyways good luck