• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I fished Cass last week. I didn't get to muskie fish as much as I wanted, but still had my best week. I boated 5 fish: 34,35,42 1/2,50 and 51! Got them all off cabbage on topwater and glidebaits.

I think he really caught these on Mille Lacs and just "photo-shopped" in some trees and landscape in the background. grin.gif

Actually, I'm just a little jealous. That big sow in the third photo is one thick pig.... and the 42 on the top photo is a fatty too! They don't look like they're missing too many. Awesome fishies Bob. Later.

Mark

I gotta stop skinny dippng in Cass with those Monsters lurking around looking for long, thick dinner treats.

Nice Fishies! Your turn next, Mark...go get 'em.

The one in the middle doesn't look like a Cass Lake fish to me! I wonder what other lake in the area it could be from... tongue.gif

Nice fish Bob...I wish my client would have got his big girls in the boat that week you were here frown.gif He lost some dandies that could have been twins with your Cass Lake fish...be curious if you guys hooked up at around the same time at all.

Quote:

The one in the middle doesn't look like a Cass Lake fish to me! I wonder what other lake in the area it could be from...
tongue.gif

Nice fish Bob...I wish my client would have got his big girls in the boat that week you were here
frown.gif
He lost some dandies that could have been twins with your Cass Lake fish...be curious if you guys hooked up at around the same time at all.

Yeah Brian, I'm sure you heard about that one through the grape vine..... It won me first place that night in the musky league and $80.

That 51" I got on Tuesday at about 4:30 in the afternoon. The 42 1/2" fish I got on Wed at about 7:00 PM. Fish were moving EVERYWHERE Wed night....we should've boated a couple more. Anything around the same time frame?

Wed at around 5:30pm we lost one...12 year old clients first time and didn't set the hook frown.gif For having a musky on in hist first ten minutes of fishing for them though I think he did good. Tues we didn't go out in the evening and Thurs we lost a 45 right in front of the boat at 7:00am and then at 9:00pm a monster missed the bait or my client slightly moved it before she had it...all I know is that head and first foot of the fish were ginormous! Again, congrats on the beauties!