• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Gang,

Just an update. Now that it is August, the "July" post is old news. Except that the Walleye bite is still phenomenal. We had been doing so well with leeches, but I am now ready to admit that the bite is a CRAWLER bite. Still using a Lindy, but with a half crawler.

Bite is still consistent in the same areas. Guided guest trips for this week have been great, with two or three limits each trip.

Doug

Hey Doug

Glad to hear the bite is still on! I'll be up Aug. 15th - 20th, staying in Everetts Bay, but willing to travel into the Frazer Bay area. Any suggestions/locations for a good evening/night bite due to the full moon on the 19th?

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks!

BD

Hey Dog,

Can't help you out on that end. I never fish the East end as my business is West End, and the 90% of my guiding is with my guests as part of our service.

I am sure that Cliff or Gary would be far and away a better rescource than I for your location.

Doug

You are KILLING me slowly with these posts of easy walleyes...Just had a baby and can't get to my buddy's cabin on pike bay at all this summer...stop it please!!! cool.gif

Doug,

Great to hear the bite is going well. If the bite is this

good now what's September/October going to be????

Leave a few for me, hate to have the lake level go down

with all the fish your getting grin.gif. May need a little help confused.gif, see ya in couple weeks. smile.gif

Backwoods

PS Neighbor Hans, maybe we can get a chance to hook up,

and get some Walters.