• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cliff -

I just wanted to say thanks for Thursday morning!. I Had a blast and learned a few things too. Caught a nice bunch of Walleyes, and good converstaion, too. cool.gif

Rest of the weekend was a little tough, but still found a few here & there. Bug hatch was a pain... all in all, though, great weekend on beautiful Lake Vermilion! grin.gif

Hey Slick, My name is Darrell, I ran into you guys while you were fishing on Thursday morning. I was the one who was going to steal Cliff's marker, as I think my Crestliner can out run his Lund. Besides that he knows where I live on the lake, he would have just came over and taken it back. He is a fun person to fish with, Cliff and I are pretty close to the same age, and he always has a way of teaching an old dog a new trick or two. Glad you were able to spend some time with him. His stories are never ending and always entertaining, and besides that he is truly First Class. I fish some of the same waters that Cliff does, now that you know what my boat and I look like, and you see me out there stop and say howdy once in awhile. Until next time.

Kind regards, Darrell Larson.

Slick,

I had a good time too!

It was nice to be able to fish without having to be the guide! grin.gif

Hope we can get out again.

Cliff

I'll be up in September some time. Might have to drop you a line before I come up!. Maybe Rhiannon can come with us this time. laugh.gif

SemperFi -

if I see you out there, I'll definitely swing past and say hi! I'm in a red Lund with an older Johnson 70 on it. Usually easy to spot me... just look for the green net standing up in the back. grin.gif

Cliff know's his stuff.

My first trip to Big V. 3 yrs ago, my brother and I had Cliff show us the lake and gained some great knowledge.

BD

Cliff knows the lake, and is a blast to fish with. Like I said, I learned a lot in a short time... 3 new spots on a lake I've fished since I was 3....(almost 37 now), and a little more technique for my Lindy rigging... always been a weak point for me, but watching Cliff work the bait, I tried it over the next 3 days, and found better success than I had before. cool.gif

Cliff - thanks again... maybe I'll call you in Sept. or early Oct....not gonna make it up this month again, unfortunately.... frown.gif

BD,

Thanks for the good word! smile.gif

Slick,

Hope that you can get up in Sept. or Oct.!

Best fishing of the year at that time! laugh.gif

Cliff