• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

We have 2 nights of fishing to go yet, August 5th and the 19th and we are looking for a boater. One of the members has moved on and we need a replacement. There is no entry fee! You can either post or call me @ 612-743-1605. Thanks!

Brian

You're looking for a boater, crap! I'm still a rider.

Hopefully I can keep myself out of trouble next year and the league will work out for me. grin.gif

Have Fun Guys!!

Bummer isn't it! I know Dtro is looking hard for a boat and if he comes up with one, I'll call you first.

well, it's sitting in the garage. It's not much, but it will do. I'll talk to you at work. This outta work for you Hanson if you are still interested.

I have a 16 ft boat and spend at least one day a week on the river with it if that helps anyone

dtro-

Sounds like its "Game On!"

After talking with Brian tonight, feel free to call me anytime tomorrow. Early or late, it doesn't matter.

sounds good. Make sure you leave that monkey at home. I need to break in the boat with a big kittie!

• 3 weeks later...

It was a pretty slow night last night, but both FarmerD and I caught some channels, I believe he locked up the overall with a late night 26"er. We packed er up at about 2:30. Farmer had a monster run. Biggest run of the year I seen. We were using circle hooks and all of the sudden the drag just starts screamin, he locked up the free spool in the rod holder, then he had a really hard time getting it out grin.gif He finally got it out and the fight was on until the fish decided it would be fun to swim a circle around a snag frown.gif. Twas a nice one indeed.