• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I heard you were talking trash about my ballclub. Funny since I'm not the one putting the cleats away for the year.

Anyway if your going to the wife's office party next friday bring your gear (although I will have plenty). I'm gonna bring the boat and fish a little bit while the girls get drunk and talk babies.

Later

Royals own Gross Field

The story must have gotten changed a little, I just said one swing from the left hander and the swinging bunt that was screwed up was ended up being the plays that beat us. I still think we are better, but you guys played better on that day. Good luck in regions, hope you and blue earth go to state.

I may get out to the party, and I will bring some gear if I get there. That's a great idea, don't forget the beverages