• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who is at work?

shouldbefishn

Question

Had a thought just now of how many of you are setting at work right now as I am surfing this sight?

11 answers to this question

I had to think about that question for a minute. My body is at work but my mind is definitely on the lake. If my boss is reading this, I should be back by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Guilty as charged! blush.gif

My brother often asks- "what do you think people did at work before the Internet?" I guess I can only assume they actually worked! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Have a great weekend everybody.

Workin for the man. It's all time and a half today though so it not so bad

guilty I think.

Can I consider this fishing research and say I'm not working? grin.gif It might make me feel better because I don't get to fish this weekend! mad.gif

I am working, but surfing this site is kinda my job as a network administrator. I guess you could say I am monitoring our internet connection to make sure it is running at optimal performance. laugh.gif

I'm only guilty for 40 hours a week.The way I see it,if I'm on hold with a customer(which happens a lot),why not surf.

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er, not me, but I was here early and often.

My function got eliminated Monday morning after Easter.

As of 7/29/05, I'm still on severance/vacation but that time is running out.

By current trade, I'm a graphic designer; most recently with a central Minnesota private college that eliminated my position. Long story, but one of my current freelance clients is putting together Wisconsin Waterfowl Association magazine.

I've been with WWA for about 7 years. Interestingly, their board had the foresight to clean up accounting and avoid a near shutdown like Minnesota Waterfowl Association (their top guy was making $57,000 according to a recent StarTribune story). WWA's board recognized that it needed to tighten up accounting in order to get right with government money. It worked, they're doing great.

Oh, and I'm looking for a new job, too.