• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where does Everybody Deer Hunt

Outdoors_guy

I hunt anywhere. Every year I try to find a new area to hunt unless I know theres a big buck in the previous area. I try scouting new areas and if I find a big buck area that's usually where I'll hunt this year. So far it's been going good and lots of sign of buck in areas I've been scouting. Can't wait for bow hunting opener.

Quote:

Where the P&Y and B&C bucks roam in North Dakota.I quit Minnesota 15 years ago.Was a good move,

Tom, where in ND do you hunt? I also head back to ND (born and raised there) for hunting. I don't think it can be beat.

I'm in Unit 3A4

Good one Blaze- Ill second that comment, when you want to stop a running deer dont grunt, just whisper "aye".... works everytime. :grin

WAG

we hunt up in the pine island national forest.inbetween waskish and baudette.(sp) lotsa big boys up there. we saw one 3 years ago during bird season the i garentee you would have been #1 or #2 in minnesota state record books. 14 point typical. i doubt he is still around but you never know grin.gif

Papa Woodie: I hunt just south of Leonard along the Sheyenne River next to the Sheyenne National Grasslands,we have 1000 acres roughly to hunt there and the number of deer including nice bucks is second only,maybe to the Milk River area in Montana.I have shot book bucks in both areas,but North Dakota seems a little eaiser to get a license and travel isnt near as far.The last few years has been nothing short of GREAT.I hunt in unit 2G1

I hunt in the Grand Rapids area....along with everybody else it seems tongue.gif. I also hunt on the same ranch that Lee Harvey does in Montana....got another buck tag this year. LeeH...give me a shout; I would love to BS with you about the area... accounting(at)geminisportmarketing(dot)com.