• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where does Everybody Deer Hunt

Outdoors_guy

Just checking to see if there is any FM'ers in the area of where I deer Hunt and to see the wide range of places that people deer hunt. I go by Lake Lillian, MN both weekends of slug hunting.

Eau Claire Co, Clark Co, and Sawyer Co - all WI. Gonna get to MN one of these years.

Goodhue County, hasn't let me down in 12 straight years!

Brown county, by the old Hinderman bridge, not that you know where thats at.......

Backyard in Big Lake and Ottertail County(near Vining).

My back forty in Isanti County and some property I have up near Gilbert,MN.

Just outside Fergus Falls on the Ottertail River. Great spot with lots of deer.

Bobber

Meeker and Kandiyohi counties, with a few forays into Swift and Pope counties.

bowhunt near baltic, sd, and going this year to the black hills as well; also go both slug weekends in swift county, mn as well as lots of bowhunting there too!

Quote:

Where the P&Y and B&C bucks roam in North Dakota.

LEE HarveyY knows what he's talking about. grin.gif

Muddog: Ive hunted the Milk river west of Glascow on the Paige and Whitmann Land and Cattle Companys ranch and have shot 2 beautifull P&Y bucks.Real trophy area.

Up by the Battle Lake area. More specific, Henning Mn. Private land that I've been lucky enough to get permission to hunt for several years.

Carp shooter where are you from originaly? I'm originaly from Appleton MN. And live down here in Sioux Falls also. Just wondering if I know you or your folks!!