• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

5 YO Germain Shorthairn Pointer.

Already posted in the free things but figured I would give you locals a shot, if you are interested post in the free things forum.

Healthy dog with up to date shots, house broken and energetic. Points, but has never been hunting.

Unfortunately Neither my wife nor I have enough time to properly care for this dog. She is very energetic so needs room to run. If you plan to bring her swimming bring a boat cause she will go all day. Sweet dog, great temperment with children and all around would be a great asset to the right home. Ideal candidate would have room to run. If interested please post email address and I will get pics and more info to you.

Sad to hear you have to let her go Tom! frown.gif

I can vouche that this dog is a sweatie. It is great with Toms young daughter and is great with me whenever Im over to the house. Anyone who takes this dog home will have a fun/energetic friend for life.

How quick would you want someone to take her? She sounds like she would be a good fit for us but I doubt I could take her before Sept. Shoot me an e-mail if you would please. rnikko (@) comcast.net

Give me a call... We already have a 6 yr. old female GSP. We had a choc. lab. that was 15 and had to put her down in December and our 6 yr. old GSP has been pretty lonely - this might be perfect. We would love to add her to the family.. 218-260-7304 (Duluth cell#)

John

p.s. the wife said to send some pic's if you could..

e-mail: [email protected]

Chef..

It must not have come through because I don't have it :-(

Can you try to re-send? Beccastrat at AOL dot com

It has been sent again, I checked the original one and the address was right, your spam filter might be chucking it out. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

She has found a great home with Strat-o-caster and their 6yo shorthair. Thanks for the interest.