• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Got a name for your boat?

Wishin2BFishin

Tom...Yup, thats the name of mine also, "The Boat". Once in awhile I call the boat by it's second name, "Er" as in "Lets hook er up and get the he11 out of here!"

Now the motor has been refered to by many names, one being

" You @*&%#? piece of *&&#!" among others! grin.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valv

• mtreno

• CrappieJohn

• Slyster

I saw one the other day named "master baiter". I thought that was a good one.

My grandfather's Boat is named " Comfortably Numb "

Ironically , My Grandfathers name is Floyd.

So I gave my Grandfather the Nickname Pink Floyd laugh.gif

Love that band

WAG

I like to refer to mine as "THE OFFICE" as in I will be working in the office all day grin.gif

New Lund 1800 Fisherman, I have been thinking about the name "Overtime", I am still working as much of it as possible to pay for it!!!

Mudman,

That reminds me of my buddy's Fishtrap Voyager we call "kitchen table". He just moved into a new place and was suposed to buy a kitchen table. Instead he came home with the Voyager. Since then we've just called it the Kitchen table.

Quote:

Had a friend who was a pastor. He named his the "Holy Troller". I thought that was great!
grin.gif

My uncle is a pastor and his current boat is called "Soulhunter IV".

My mom called me this morning while I was heading off to work to let me know that she was out on the Soulhunter and they had 5 big kings in the box so far.... mad.gif

Some friends called my old boat "the Snoopy boat" as in a little kids boat much like the kids Snoopy rod and reel. I would hear things like "Are you going fishing in the Snoopy boat this weekend?" wink.gif For some friends the name carried over to my newer boat "the Snoopy boat II"

"hooks"

I saw a big "go fast" boat on the Croix with the name Blew Bayou. It seemed to be pretty fitting for the boat.

It's not the "official" name, but I'm starting to call mine Fish Repellent. No explanation necessary.

I called my "Tammy's Paycheck". I better enjoy it, it may be the last one she "lets me buy"

Mint green 16' MirroCraft. (What were they thinking with that color?) We call it the Barnacle.

Mine is known as "The Eyecatcher" only because the wife wouldn't let me put "Dances With Walleyes" on it.

Mine, "Mid-Life-Crisis" or "The Last One Graduated" All depends where the better half is at the time. wink.gif

The Ray, after my grandpa who taught me to fish. I have three boys , none of whom my wife would agree to name Ray. frown.gif So, it's the boat.

LA

When I retired I bought a 1750 Crestliner Sportfish and my wife said it was my new toy so the name became MAI TOI.

I call my boat BGB (Big Green Boat). I pull it around with BBT (Big Blue Truck). I use BBT to pull it around because I can't pull it with LMM (Little Maroon Motorcycle). I am thinking of calling my next lab Dee Oh Gee. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Haven't officially named it yet, but I was leaning towards H.B?W.F. or Have Beer? Will Fish......just the initials though.........Of course my 2 1/2 year old calls it "dahhee's boat"............

My brother in law had a canoe that he painted camoflage and named "deliverance".

I hate people that fish on top of you on the lake. Sorry, it is not a nice name, but I call mine "Phuque Yew".

I used to call my Black Stratos the Black Beast, after two engines and some other repairs I call it the "savings account"

When we were up on Lake of the Woods a couple months ago I saw a brand new boat at least 30' long with 2 Yamaha 250 four strokes on it. It was called "The Wet Dream". A couple years ago at a landing I saw a guy with a brand new Chevy Pickup pulling a brand new Ranger bass boat. The liscence plates on the truck read "D-VORCED"