• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ARUUUGGHHHHH........

SAJFLKDF EAR G 'OA G NG O'EAI GHK.JQEBJHB AGU AKF weigyf ERI;FG;WEGF; KJDFHGVALUSEDFGY AIAL; A;IEDGU.K; A ;IDAIUFG

DKUF,WJG

;I GJLV

sorry guys - bad day here - just neened a vent.........

ASYUFVI WKHGEV Q UFUWE FV QUK J WPU KUAYS EFKUAYF Ferg bjergb

ahhh..... much better

WOW! tongue.gif I didn't know we could do that grin.gif

Hope your day gets better, Mine is going to get better in about 15 minutes laugh.gif

Sorry to hear about your day. I had one of those on Monday, but got my motor fixed (minor problem with a hose full of weeds) and I was happy!

Mtreno, What you wrote there, Aren't those naughty words in Gaillic(sp), the language of the Welsh?????

After surviving the hot spell, how could a day this nice turn bad?

icrehousebob -

no bad words there - that would take to much thinking on a already stressful day. i tried words but thats how they all came out. think most of us have been there at one point or another. and here i sit way past my bedtime thinking that i have to go at all over again in the moring and so many days till the weekend..... i need to get out on the lake for sure and get my mind off things.

whats your best work stress relief????

Usually relations with the wife seem to take care of most of my stress.....

But for a single guy like you, you may have to resort to a bowl of jello and a good magazine.

Quote:

Usually relations with the wife seem to take care of most of my stress.....

But for a single guy like you, you may have to resort to a bowl of jello and a good magazine.

ooo.gifcool.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifwink.gif ROFLMAO Some how Jell-o will never be the same now! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that! Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

i needed that - was on my way here to vent again but now i dont have to - thanks wwg for te good laugh

ROFLMAO - Correct me if wrong, ROFL is Roll On Floor Laughing? What is MAO?

Just got called from boat dealership to pick up boat from repairs. Starter/trim relay/battery(warranty)/labor for a total of $365.00. shocked.gif What a buzz kill.