• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

White Bear Lake Access??? Where is it?

Need some help...

I am meeting some friends over at White Bear Lake tonight to go fishing. I am bringing the boat and they are going to cook me some food at a BBQ. Where is the Access at? I am looking for the public access, not one of the private ones. I am coming from St Paul. I know to take 35 to 96 but that's it.

Also does anyone know if they have a picnic area near the access where a person could beach the boat?

Thanks for your help!

You'll want to take 96 east to Hwy 61, head north(left) through town on 61 until you see a Micky D's on your right hand side. The next signal will be where Hwy 96 continues east. Head east(right) on 96.

FYI - just after you turn there is a bait shop on the left. Continue on 96 east and just ahead around the corner is the park entrance. There is plenty of picnic tables and grills. There is a sandy area to beach a boat but it is extremely shallow. Be prepared to wade out in the water to get the boat to some deeper water.