• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hustler Propellers

Shadrap5SJ

Question

So I bought one of these props from a local dealer for my 115 Suzuki 4st and used it for a week while in Canada and when I got home I noticed a small crack in the prop so I took it back and they replaced it and said that was unusual. So today I was looking on the web and found the same prop and hub assembly for $50 cheaper and that included shipping on one web site and on another web site they said they no longer carry them because of so many problems with them! Now I'm a little pi$$ed off and before I go back to the dealer I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems or expierence with these props? Any info would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

2 answers to this question

I have a yamaha 115 4 stroke 2003, & I am running a 19 pitch hustler, I also have another one brand new just in case, they have been very dependable, highly recommended.

HI C.F. I've got the same motor and make prop but it's

a 13 1/4 x 17 and I can only get 5200 rpm WOT with 2 guys running pretty light on a 03 superhawk not much bow lift either, I was thinking I might need to look at a differnt pitch, what do you think?