• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mary Lake Fishing Reports

Current Lake Mary Fishing Reports - Click Here.

OK, I know there's some sensitivity to info spreading about this lake. I'll just say I had a nice time bass and sunnie fishing here this past weekend. Nice, quiet, mostly undeveloped lake next to a nature preserve. Amazing how deep this lake gets for it's acreage, is it spring fed?

I'm from a small town in northern Wisconsin. It's the closest thing I've found to a nice quiet fishing trip since I moved here 6 years ago.

"Your Bobbers Down!"

It's a pretty good lake, but you have to look for them. smile.gif Bring plenty of bug spray, you will need it. I am pretty sure it's spring fed.

I live on the lake and yep its spring fed. It does have a couple of creeks that run into it. Got hit hard pretty earlier this year. It has lots of cycles but can be good for some nice fish at times. If we could get the carp trap started back up and get rid of some of them that would be awesome. They are heavy the last few years. I think the deepest I have gotten on my graph is 112'. Also be careful leaving your rig at the access too long. There have been a few break in's in the past year or so.

• The title was changed to Mary Lake Fishing Reports