• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am a college student. I have little or no money to put towards bait. So if someone has anything to contribute, it would be very helpful. I will take anything,

Thanks,

Kyle

My suggestion is to scout out areas for bear sign like tracks or scat. When the season rolls around set up a stand early and do a honey burn. There should be enough bear in the area for one to catch the sent. They love the smell of that and it will bring a shy bear in early. I know bear bait is hard to come by so I don't know if you will get much. Try some bars and get there grease and leftovers possibly.

Kyle,

Check my response to your post in the hunting forum. Neiko, great minds must think alike, I too suggested the honey/bacon burn. laugh.gif

Brian